For users who need more charting functionality than you can get in a web environment, Magic™
CHART provides the powerful technical analysis capabilities of a resident time-series
Why would you need more?
CHART also gives you speed, control and
With a resident database, Magic™
CHART makes it possible to work with much more data. If you want longer period charts, multiple overlays and unlimited concurrent windows,
CHART is the answer.
Customise your work experience in ways that are not possible online. Create as many chart templates as you need, restore your previous workspace, create more powerful watchlists, and much more.
- Processing Power
A resident database enables scans and filters that are simply not feasible in a web environment. Magic™
CHART lets you instantly find all shares in a strong upward trend, or to filter and sort shares at the click of a button.
What do you get?
- An installed state-of-the-art charting application with a brilliant object-oriented user interface
- All the pricing data you need at your fingertips, even if you're offline
- A minimum of 10 years pricing history for every security (dependent on listing date)
- Extra long-range history for selected indicators and securities
- Dozens of powerful indicators for finding trading opportunities
- Unlimited product support
- Free upgrades
- Profile's discounted ramp-up facility
If this describes you, then Magic™
CHART is what you need:
Advantages of Magic™
- A resident database covering a broad range of stocks, warrants, JSE indices, international benchmarks, forex rates, commodities, and much more.
- At least 10 years' history (where available) for all price streams.
- The advantage of speed – multiple price streams can be loaded quickly from your hard drive rather than relying on internet connectivity.
- The ability to scan the database for technical signals (eg, find all shares giving a buy signal in the past week).
- Much more application control, including the capacity to save multiple templates.